Ok - I guess it's finally time for me to start a blog - nervous!
Good thing my sister-in-law is here to help me get it figured out!
Thanks Lindsey!I don't know how good I will do keeping it
up to date, but I'll do my best!
Thanks Lindsey!I don't know how good I will do keeping it
up to date, but I'll do my best!
This is my adorable niece who passed away in August from cancer.




3 comments:
Yeah Holly! You go girl! I'm so exciting that your officially blogging now! We'll have to convert the rest of the family to join in as well. It was fun to see you over the weekend. Hope all is well with you and your fam!
Hi Holly! Thank you for the invite! I'm so excited that you started a blog. (Grandma will be, too!) It is such a great way to keep in touch.
YEAH!!! I was so excited to see you start this blog. It really is easier than it seems at first.
Post a Comment